Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sick

So, I have a lot to blog about, but the main theme of the last few days is that I've been sick.  For me its the usual combination of a stuffed up face and fatigue.  I think its finally breaking as I woke up this morning feeling better.  The really awesome thing about being sick though is that Clare takes care of me.  She doesn't realize how much she really does, but when someone is sick like I was, its hard to go to work all day and then do the normal stuff in the evening.  So, while the actual additional work on her part wasn't that much, there certainly is part of life that was given up.  The point being that Clare is awesome, I just am excited to get healthy again to enjoy it more fully!

We're headed to Cedar Rapids with her family in just a bit, so I need to keep it short, but some other highlights of my recent week have been:

Department Christmas Party
Snow!
Bolt
MBA gathering at Becks
Clare makes cookies
Christmas Present for Timothy!

Also, I am determined to author another chapter of Calvin & Otis this weekend.  So, enjoy the snow and have a safe, warm weekend!

No comments: