Monday, December 22, 2008

Brain Fizzle

I think earlier today I had something to write about. Now I don't really, but blogging was on my list and I don't feel like putting laundry away. It seems like I've been living at Wal-Mart lately, which is weird because I hardly go there anymore. Apparently I have just been in need of cheap general merchandise recently. The recent trips have been made more interesting as Matt provided us with a "Wal-Mart Bingo" board. Spaces include such things as unattended children and obese shoppers in motorized carts. So if you hear someone yell "Bingo" in Wal-Mart, check it out, its probably something funny.

My early Christmas present from Clare is remote start. This is an awesome invention. I did find out that in negitive ten degree temps it sometimes has trouble getting the car started first thing in the morning. However, after six hours it kicked right on at lunch time, so if once in a while I have to run out and start it, I'll be ok. It's still awesome.

I will now bid my readers a goodnight while I try to motivate myself to do some items remaining on my list. Sleep well and God bless.

And now for a cute picture of kittens sleeping:

No comments: