Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Abs, Europe, and Nessa

So, today I decided to join Clare and Julie at abs class.  This all seemed like a great idea except that it was the first day with Bosus (www.bosu.com) for everyone.  So, class was a little different than normal, and I am afraid for what my body is going to tell me in the morning.

As many of you (who am I kidding, I know maybe two people read this) Clare and I are going to Europe over New Years.  We just got our flights from EF CollegeBreak, and we have a 40 minute layover in Chicago, which means running from plane to plane . . . if we make it.  So I've been trying all day to get a different flight from Cedar Rapids.  EF says they can't change it and United says that EF has to change it.  Its freakin stupid.  Like, who schedules that short of a layover at O'hare, in the Winter, right after Christmas, for an international flight?  

Finally, I love my cats, but sometimes when Nessa projectile vomits all over the cat tree . . . I wonder about their reciprocity.  

Oh yes, and I need a haircut.  Badly.

1 comment:

Clare & Tim said...

"Projectile vomits all over the cat tree...." Classy.

You know how to make a haircut appointment!

I read it!!!